The Centre for the Study of Italian Philology was founded in 1937 with a law to promote the study and critical edition of ancient works and Italian writers. During the chairmanship of Giacomo Devoto it was inserted into the 1969 Statute of the Accademia, later updated in 1987. In recent years the Centre has been under the direction of Domenico De Robertis and Rosanna Bettarini and at present, under the direction of Aldo Menichetti, it continues to follow its traditional activity of textual criticism, editing a series of texts as well as the specialist periodical "Studi di filologia italiana" (Studies in Italian Philology).
Evento di Crusca
Collaborazione di Crusca
L'Accademia della Crusca resterà chiusa il 27 dicembre 2023, il 2 e il 3 gennaio 2024.